Pacsafe Citysafe™ CS400 Travel ToteRegular price $ 150.00
The Pacsafe Citysafe CS400 travel tote packs plenty of room for your must-have essentials. Zip organizational compartments, expandable side pockets and a padded laptop sleeve keep it all easy to find and hard for thieves to steal.
- Gear Capacity: 20 liters
- Gear Capacity: 1,320 cubic inches
- Fits Laptop Size: 15 inches
- Material: Nylon/closed-cell foam
- Dimensions: 18.1 x 13.4 x 5.9 inches
- Weight : 1 lb. 11 oz.
- Turn and lock security hook allows bag to be secured to a table or chair to prevent snatch-and-grab theft
- Lightweight, hidden eXomesh Slashguard stainless-steel wire mesh is embedded into fabric to help protect against slash-and-run theft
- Adjustable, wire-reinforced Carrysafe Slashguard strap helps prevent cut-and-run theft
- Smart Zipper security lets you lock down all pockets to prevent theft by pickpockets
- RFIDsafe blocking material built into a zippered pocket in the main compartment helps protect ID, passport and credit cards from hacker scanning
- Zippered main and front compartments with organization for cards, phone, passport and other items
- Padded 15 in. Macbook or equivalent tablet sleeve
- Key clip and wallet rin
Carrysafe® Slashguard Straps
Flexible, lightweight, stainless steel wire is integrated into our adjustable Carrysafe® straps making it invisible to the eye, yet very effective at preventing bag slashers from slicing through and running off with your gear.
Bag slashers often like to target outside fabric panels of bags (front, bottom or side), which cause valuables to fall out and into the palm of their hands. Our lightweight slashguard are built into (and concealed) in the most commonly vulnerable areas of bag, protecting your gear from a quick slash-and-run theft. Our new eXomesh® protection in our luggage extends the full length of the bag protecting your gear from opportunistic theft or if it's snagged by a conveyor belt or luggage handlers.
RFIDsafe™ Blocking Pockets & Material
Most passports, credit cards and ID cards now contain a RFID micro-chip. This chip contains all your personal, sensitive information. Identity thieves are able to access this information from up to 10ft away with the help of an RFID reader. Our award-winning RFIDsafe™ blocking material prevents your data from falling into the wrong hands by blocking out virtually all transmissions between 10 MHz - 3 GHz, which covers the radio frequency used in e-passports, credit cards / smart cards, and key cards.
Smart Zipper Security
Zipper pullers can be attached to discreet security hooks or placed under & through a hypalon tab to prevent pickpockets reaching into your bag.
Turn & Lock Security Hooks
These small smart devices pack a whole lot of intelligence. The hook unfastens so that you can attach your bag to a secure fixture. What's more, the smart hook has a special turning mechanism which actually locks the hook in to place making it harder for a bag snatcher to make an easy getaway.