Rendall Co. Sentry Mask
Rendall Co.'s premium full-coverage mask in a tie-back style, the Sentry gives comfortable protection all day long. Sentry’s expert construction means you can wear your mask without adjusting it or touching your face.
- Two layers of high-density, 100% woven cotton provide the best protection while minimizing heat trapping
- Generously cut design gives any face shape full coverage without gaps
- Embedded copper nose band bends for a snug, custom fit (and reduces eyewear fogging)
- Built-in pocket lets you add your own filter for additional protection
- Adjustable cotton ties stay secure for hours of wear and allow Sentry to hang from your neck when not in use
- Roomy construction leaves enough give to wear Sentry over an N-95 respirator
- Designed and manufactured in Los Angeles
- Flat Product Dimensions: 9 inches wide x 6 inches height
- The spaghetti tie is 50 inches long
BUY ONE, GIVE ONE
Rendall Co. donates a mask for each one sold, giving to essential workers and nonprofit organizations serving people experiencing homelessness.
ABOUT RENDALL CO.
Born to create refined, lasting workwear, Rendall Co. nurtures the noble traditions of American design and manufacturing from their Los Angeles factory headquarters.
Since 2012, Rendall Co. founder Deirdra Jones has been outfitting the people who bake our bread, roast our coffee, and fill our glasses. With 15 years of experience in NYC’s fashion industry focusing on tailoring and fit, Deirdra and her company Jones of Boerum Hill provided the hospitality industry with aprons and workwear of exceptional quality and modernist beauty.
As our friends and partners in garment manufacturing and restaurants face the fight of their lives, Rendall Co. set aside business as usual. Today, the entire team at Rendall Co.—from product developers to sewing technicians—are dedicated to protective masks.