Father’s Day is tomorrow! Check out these last minute gift ideas for Dad, including this messenger bag that converts into a backpack and briefcase.
Happy Father’s Day to U.S. Air Force Veteran Bernard Edwards and all the Dads out there! In addition to being a father, Bernard is a veteran entrepreneur, product leader and consultant who continues to serve by helping military service members transition to civilian life. Thank you for all you do for the military and veteran community!
Wear it three ways - with plenty of space inside for a 15" laptop and accessories.
2. HButler Men's Orbit Wallet: A wallet that charges Dad's smartphone!
3. Harvest Label Kamper Cross Pack: The perfect hands-free carryall:
4. Rains Ultralight Duffel: Lightweight AND waterproof!
5. Sword & Plough Brass .50 Caliber Tie Bar: DJ Spencer Lee hosting the PRSA Awards in our S&P brass tie bar!
6. Sword & Plough Military Button Cufflinks: These cufflinks are the perfect gift for the military Dad.
7. Rains Commuter Bag: A modern take on the classic messenger bag.
8. Rains Gym Bag: This structured gym bag is also a great weekender duffel.
9. Sword & Plough Card Holder: Veteran-made leather card & cash holders at only $29.
10. Sword & Plough Travel Kit: This travel kit made from repurposed military materials is built to last.
And one last idea - Let Dad pick his own gift! Click here to buy a WILCO SUPPLY gift card online that will drop right into their inboxes.